Bulgogi is a marinated sliced beef dish, which is one of the most popular and delicious Korean dishes. How exactly is that seemingly complicated dish made you may ask? Below are some simple steps to make the delicious dish:
- 200 gr. beef, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. grated ginger
- 3 tbsp. Kikkoman soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- ¼ Onion, sliced up
How to Make:
1. Combine sugar, Kikkoman soy sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper in a bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add ginger, onions, garlic and toasted sesame seeds.
3. Mix spices with beef and let stand to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Heat a little oil in a pot and cook beef until its color changes.
5. Sprinkle toasted sesame over cooked meat and serve with white rice.
6. Not as difficult as people think right? Good luck.
Plates for Serving:
To give the dish an authentic oriental feel, serve the bulgogi beef and rice on our ONYX Oriental series melamine plates. Garnish beef with chopped scallions and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.