Bored with ordinary chicken dishes? Have you ever tried the famous Basil Chicken from Thailand? If you’ve tried, ever wondered about cooking it?
This time Recipes from the Onyx Kitchen will provide the recipe for the Thai Basil Chicken. The cooking method is quite simple, and ingredients used are easy to find in supermarkets.
2 tbsp. cooking oil
5-7 pcs. cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
2 pcs. garlic, thinly sliced
1 pc. onion, thinly sliced
250 gr. minced chicken
1 ½ tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
½ tbsp. soy sauce
½ tsp. white pepper
75 pc. basil leaves
How to Make:
1. Heat pan and once oil is hot, add in the garlic, onion and cayenne pepper slices. Fry until fragrant.
2. Combine all the sauces together in a small bowl.
3. Add in the minced chicken and cook until color changes.
4. Mix in the sauces and stir well. Add in the basil leaves and fry until wilted.
5. Serve with sliced chili and soy sauce.
Isn't this easy? Good luck.
Plates for serving:
For a formal dinner, use Onyx melamine plates from our Prima Series. For a more casual meal, use our Bicolor series in blue and green.